Friday, May 18, 2012

The Wax of Tomorrow

Alrighty!!! So many know that I am undertaking a monumental task - at least to me. I am going to get a Brazilian wax! Now, for those of you who do not know what this entails... Google it. I don't feel like explaining the intricate details. Either way, however, I have started the "no shave" portion of the prep for this procedure. It sucks. I'm a shave every day kind of gal and this whole no shaving business is bad business in my book. Actually, it's simply annoying at this point... Ask me how I feel about it again in 3 weeks when I'm mentally pep talking myself up for the actual appointment! I am going to Spruce Skin and Wax Shoppe in Olympia (Washington for those who don't keep up with my numerous across country moves) and I have to say... I am quite excited. If the Brazilian goes well I'm also going to book appointments for legs and armpits. Soon, I will no longer need to buy a razor or shaving cream! It will be GLORIOUS! And on that note... Until later my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment