Sunday, May 3, 2009

Holy Annoying Neighbors, Batman!

Heya!

If you couldn't already tell by the title of my post today... The apartment above us has been filled! Oh goody!!!!! Except... Wait... Is that? Yes I think it is! It's a 150lbs woman walking around like she weighs 400lbs!!!! Seriously, haven't these people ever learned not to STOMP with every footstep!? Or maybe NOT slamming doors at 7am on a Sunday!

I don't like them so far...

One of their guests glared at me when I parked today. I haven't even seen them anywhere except their patio! Who knows, maybe they don't like white people in white jeeps with two dogs (they're white, if you want clarification).

I'm horrible, I'm already making stereo types of the one woman... She's the poster child for a toothless wonder. I guess I'm just being mean, but I'm sincerely OK with that! LOL! Maybe it's the fact that I was woken up at 5am by a loud slam above my head.

On to bigger and better things! ZOEY has spent TWO nights outside of her crate and so far NO accidents!! I think she shall be allowed to sleep in the bedroom with Nika from now on! We're very proud of her.

Our rose bush next to our patio has started blooming, beautiful pink roses! We're talking about getting a couple of pots and planting flowers on either side of our patio - tomato plants on one side and flowers on the other. We really like the idea of having fresh flowers and stuff everywhere. I mean we have a live palm tree in our living room! LOL.

We also want to get a live plant for our guest room... After we redecorate it a bit. We have some flags up on the wall right now, but I (and Tor agreed with me in his own do-what-you-want way) think that they're not good decor... I think we'll scrap them and get like a panoramic picture. There's a peddlers mall right down the hwy that has all sorts of really nice pictures for pretty cheap. They're second hand, but what do I care?! They look nice and they work! Granted there's also a whole bunch of antique malls in Radcliff that I think Tor and I will hit up to see if we can find something we both like. I've turned him into an antiquer!

I'm excited for Sammie coming down on the 16th so we can work on my invitations and stuff. We'll need to hit up Michaels that day so I can pick out some of the ribbons and stuff. This whole thing is very exciting!! I'm getting married! Can't believe it. Hahaha.

Well I think that's a nice post... Went from bitching to yay-ing. Always fun! I'll write to y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. I most likely will be able to make the wedding, it would be nice to see you!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our previous apartment, we had a total asshole neighbor with two chocolate labs, and he would go up on their balcony above ours (our balconies were wooden planked, not concrete) and let his dogs pee on the balcony, allowing it to drip down to our balcony! I don't blame the dogs....I love dogs...they had a total schmuck for an owner...

    ReplyDelete