Friday, May 1, 2009

The Week, The Dress, and the Facts.

Heyo!

Yet another day passes and a few more decisions made. I've decided I will prefer a tea-length dress for my wedding (picture to be in between paragraphs). I've decided this for two reasons... One, I think I will be more comfortable in one, and two... I think it fits the whole feel of the wedding better. It's a small wedding, close-knit and relaxed feeling... And I think that the "small" time of it would be better without a long gorgeous gown. Instead I shall go for CUTE! I like cute better. I view myself as more cute anyways!

http://www.lightinthebox.com/A-line-Strapless-Knee-length-Satin-Lace-Wedding-Dresses-for-Bride-2009-Style--WGY0043-_p47882.html

Other than that...

My Grandma is still in the hospital... Not sure how she's doing or how this entire situation is going to pan out. Of course I'm hoping for the optimistic... But I'm not sure it's going to go that way. Either way, I am prepared to head up to the WI area at a moment's notice. Luckily Tor and I were able to sell one of our two extra TV's tonight. Relatively quickly I might add! I posted it on craigslist and had it sold within an hour. Yes, I am the craigslist guru. I hold no bars. LOL. I have to have humor about something... But that money will really help if I need to jet set myself (in my jeep... Try imagining THAT going fast) to Chicago.

I'm not looking forward to work in the morning... Mainly because I'm already tired, I'm not going to get much sleep (new neighbors moving in upstairs... I don't think they're going to be quiet for a while and I don't necessarily blame them - it IS a Friday night)... And I'm going to have to get up at 5:30am to make it to work in time for the meeting. That's the only part that sucks about my job - I've got to leave way early to get there on time. Other than that... The drive is beautiful. That's... About it. I like the job itself... But people drive INSANELY down Dixie Hwy... I now know why it's nick-named the Dixie Die-Way. Yeah, they're THAT bad!! It's sad... In a not boo-hoo way.

Well I think that's all for now. Pray for my Grandma and I will catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment